My freelance writing covers a myriad of styles and genres. For longer than I want to admit, my writing was dutifully, yet happily torn between academic voice for my dissertation and creative voice for my blog. Now, that I have completed my doctoral degree, I especially find joy in writing for special assignments, topical and/or themed compilations.
I offer proofreading/editing services on a case-by-case basis. I am also a skilled copywriter with developmental, marketing, content, and branding copywriting experience.
In addition to the above, I provide sensitivity reader services in the following areas:
Contact me for consultation and pricing.
- Community management and content copywriting for faith-based ministries
- Developmental strategy sessions for both fiction and non-fiction authors
- Developmental editing and review for fiction and non-fiction authors
- Devotional compilations
- Devotional guest posting
- Bible teaching (both print and audio)
- Book product review/promotion
- Book endorsement
- Ghostwriting and Book research
- Online/live panel or one-on-one sessions on various topics including faith, health, family, and relationships
"Quantrilla Ard wrote a lesson for the Third Quarter 2018 edition of Collegiate Quarterly (CQ), a faith-based publication with a worldwide audience. She delivered her lesson before the deadline. It was a quality product with content that was easy to read and engaging. As a lesson coordinator for CQ, it makes my job easier when my writers produce a quality product and send it to me on time. Working with Quantrilla was a pleasure! I'd recommend her as a freelance writer for any news/media publication."
~Alexis A. Goring, Lesson Coordinator for CQ